According to the Bank of England voting to leave the European Union has cost Britain more than £440 million a week in lost growth since the referendum.
Demand a People's Vote to stop this disaster...
Sign the People's Vote petition
ourEU.uk is a source of high quality information, data and analysis for anyone interested in the implications of Brexit on the UK. We only include articles that are accurate, factual, properly sourced, and well-written.
This is not a campaigning site but aims to support those who believe that Brexit will be a disaster for the UK and its citizens. This is also not the place to discuss the articles although we hope they will inspire you to dig deeper into topics of interest. We believe that Brexit can, and must, be stopped using whatever democratic means are available.
Below you can find a few of the most recent articles added to ourEU.UK To find other articles use the Menu on the top right and select Articles. Here you will find a list of all articles and can search for articles on topics that are of interest.
The menu (top right) also has:
- Latest Brexit News: the very latest Brexit-related news from around the media.
- Selected Media: links to carefully selected newspaper articles, videos, and podcasts.
- Useful Links: links to fact checking sites and information sources.
- Contribute: contribute your own articles to ourEU.UK
- Contact us: a form so you can contact us with comments and suggestions.