We welcome the contribution of any appropriate articles for inclusion in ourEU.UK
Simply contact us by email or use our contact form to send us your articles, letters or ideas.
All accepted articles will credit you as author.
While we welcome any and all contributions, we do have a few ground rules:
- ourEU.uk is a source of high quality information, data and analysis for anyone interested in the implications of Brexit on the UK. We only include articles that are:
- properly sourced
- and well-written.
- ourEU.UK is a pro-Remain web site. We are committed to remaining in the EU and believe that Brexit of any flavour, hard, soft or anything inbetween would be a disaster for the UK. We believe that Brexit can, and must, be stopped using whatever democratic means are available.
- Please avoid expletives, they are unnecessary and may offend some readers.
- Our articles aim to help those campaigning to Remain by providing information, ideas, analyses, data and insights. However we also want to reach out to Leavers and offer evidence based arguments for remaining in the EU.
- Brexit raises issues of real complexity. We aim, through our articles, to translate complex issues into an understandable form, without being condescending.
- Brexit is an issue that crosses party political boundaries and we do not align with any one political party.
- In addition to written articles we also accept videos and other media where appropriate.
- We also welcome any letters that you may have had published in the local press or nationally that others could use as templates for their own letters or emails.